Located in northwestern Los Angeles County, Santa Clarita is a charming city with a relaxed environment that is popular among families. With a population of approximately 212,979, Santa Clarita is the third largest populated city in Los Angles County.
With an average of 280 days of sunshine, Santa Clarita is well-known for its variety of outdoor events and activities like hiking, cycling, and more. The city features impeccably maintained parks and walking paths for residents to enjoy in their quiet, suburban neighborhoods.
With close proximity to Los Angeles, Santa Clarita is not just popular among residents. Tourists flock to the city yearly to visit attractions like Six Flags Magic Mountain, the Gibbon Conservation Center, the Puchella Winery, and the many community events scheduled throughout the year.
If you are thinking of moving to or from Santa Clarita, you need a local moving company that you can trust. As professional Santa Clarita movers, we have serviced the area for years and know exactly how to make your move to or from San Clarita as easy and stress-free as possible.
Call us to schedule your free moving consultation today and find out why locals prefer Next Moving to handle their moves.
We Have a History of Serving the Santa Clarita Area
With years of experience executing moves in the Santa Clarita area, we have become familiar with each neighborhood’s unique layout and the moving challenges that each one may provide. As Santa Clarita movers, we are prepared to meet these challenges with solutions.
Some of the popular neighborhoods in Santa Clarita include:
- Valencia: A community featuring Spanish-style homes and a wide variety of recreational and commercial activities. Located right off of Interstate 5, the most significant moving challenge this area presents is traffic. Thankfully, our skilled movers are prepared to safely navigate this traffic and advise you on the most optimal moving appointment times.
- Canyon Country: A serene neighborhood nestled in the canyons, Canyon Country features spacious single-family homes and condos. Having executed moves in this neighborhood dozens of times, our movers are familiar with the specific conditions that condos in this neighborhood require on moving day.
- Newhall: As one of the original Santa Clarita neighborhoods, Newhall features older and more historic homes. Our movers are well-experienced with moving in and out of these homes accident-free.
- Saugus: As one of the smallest and most affluent neighborhoods in Santa Clarita, we deploy smaller moving trucks to navigate the streets of this neighborhood easily and safely.
- Solemint: Located between the Soledad and Mint Canyons, Solemint is a small neighborhood with the Santa Clarita River running straight through the middle. Having executed dozens of moves in this area, our professional Santa Clarita movers are well-versed in navigating this neighborhood.
We Execute Local and Long Distance Moves to and From Santa Clarita
With our experience, we are prepared to help you with your move, whether it be long-distance or local. Our team of experts knows the city of Santa Clarita like the back of their hands, so you can always count on our team to arrive at your moving appointment on time and complete your move as safely and quickly as possible.
We’re Pros When it Comes to Moving Santa Clarita Homes
Whether you live in one of the historic homes in Newhall or one of the expansive Spanish-style homes in Valencia, we have seen and done it all. With years of experience, there is no neighborhood or home type in Santa Clarita that we aren’t familiar with.
At Next Moving, we never hire subcontractors and train our movers to specialize in moving:
- Heavy furniture
- Uniquely shaped objects
- Fragile items
- And more
In the Santa Clarita community, we have an excellent track record in accident-free moves. However, in the rare chance that your home or items are damaged, we are fully insured to compensate for any losses.
We Know Santa Clarita Apartments Like the Back of Our Hands
Apartment complexes pose some unique moving challenges, most of which depend on the individual apartment complex. At Next Moving, we are familiar with all of the specific requirements that local apartment complexes enforce on moving day, like:
- Providing a certificate of insurance on moving day
- Providing elevator reservations and protection
- Reserving parking for moving trucks
- And more
When it comes to navigating narrow doorways, tight hallways and stairwells, and other challenges that come with moving into or out of apartments, our movers are highly trained to overcome these challenges. Our movers deal with these obstacles daily, which is exactly why you can trust that your items are in capable hands.
We’re Santa Clarita Commerical Move Experts
Are you moving your business to or from one of the commercialized areas in Santa Clarita, like the Newhall neighborhoods? Our team of movers has executed dozens of commercial moves in the Santa Clarita community.
Specially trained to move heavy commercial equipment, you can rest assured that our team will safely and efficiently execute your move. For a free quote on your upcoming commercial move, call us today.