Pomona is a Los Angeles County city located 30 miles east of the city with a population of approximately 150,000, Pomona is named after the ancient Roman goddess of fruit.
Pomona is famous for its year-round Mediterranean climate, with hot, dry summers, mildly damp, cooler winters, and year-round sunshine. Residents love how comfortable the climate is most of the year.
With a mix of urban and historic, downtown Pomona is rich in culture and diversity. Famous for the antiques of East Second Street, Pomona also offers residents and visitors a unique shopping experience.
Galleries, lofts, and shops dot the Arts Colony, a beautifully decorated neighborhood that sees its fair share of traffic.
Whether you’re moving to or from Pomona, your best bet is a moving company with experience in the area. Next Moving has handled hundreds of moves into apartments, residences, commercial buildings, and more in the city of Pomona, and we’d be happy to handle yours.
Get a free quote on your upcoming move.
We’re Moving Experts in Pomona Neighborhoods
As local Pomona movers, we know the area well. We are familiar with each neighborhood in Pomona and understand the unique moving challenges that each neighborhood can pose.
Some of the popular neighborhoods that we have executed moves in include:
- Foothills Blvd: Distinctly suburban, but lined with conveniences, the Blvd. is a popular place to live. With California ranch-style homes sprinkled among newer construction homes, the area is diverse and unique.
- Phillips Ranch: This master-planned community located at the southwestern portion of the Pomona city limits is home to the famous Louis Phillips Mansion. The project started in 1964 when 10,000 housing units were developed to eventually become one of the more popular neighborhoods in the area. The views are outstanding, but traffic can get dense as commuters travel in and out of the area.
- Lincoln Park Historic Village: Sprawled across 45 blocks, this 230-acre neighborhood consists of charming, historic, single-family homes built between the 1890s and the 1940s. Known for their Victorian, Craftsman, National Folk, Tudor, and Classical Revival styles, residents take pride in their homes and the area. Beautiful churches, wild peacocks, and diverse architectural styles make this an area worth exploring.
As Experienced Pomona Movers, We Make Your Local or Long-Distance Move A Breeze
As experienced Pomona movers, we’ve covered every inch of the city. You could be moving locally or traveling long distances. Either way, our dedicated team will help you map out the best time for your moving appointment, so you won’t have to worry about battling traffic on your moving day.
Not only will our movers show up as scheduled, but they’ll also do what they can to ensure an efficient and stress-free move. Our careful and responsible team will take great care of your precious belongings.
Pomona House Moves Are No Problem
We have years of experience serving the unique needs of Pomona, executing moves in every type of home.
Our skilled movers are highly trained to move:
- Heavy furniture
- Art pieces
- And more
As local Pomona movers, we have an outstanding track record of successful, accident-free moves. We are fully insured so that you never have to worry about receiving compensation in the rare chance that damage occurs.
Pomona Apartment Moves Are Easy For Us
We’ve moved apartments across the city of Pomona and are very familiar with the complexes within the city and the requirements for each.
Our team will ensure that you are fully prepared for moving day and apartment complex requirements that may arise, such as:
- Presenting a certificate of insurance to apartment management
- Advance booking of elevator reservations
- Ensuring parking reservations for moving trucks have been made
- And more
Not only are Next Moving movers fully equipped to walk you through the details of apartment complex moves, but we are also fully trained to navigate narrow stairwells, tight corners, and small elevators. You can leave the dirty work to us.
Our Experienced Movers Make Commercial Moves Worry-Free
Are you a commercial business moving to or from one of the business areas in Pomona, like West 2nd Street? We understand that businesses don’t have time to deal with inefficient move times and long shutdowns.
Our team is fully trained to move heavy and awkward commercial furniture and equipment while still meeting your moving day deadlines.
For a free quote on your upcoming commercial move, give us a call.