Located between Los Angeles and San Diego, Costa Mesa is a suburban city in Orange County, CA with a population of approximately 100,000 residents. With the southernmost border of Costa Mesa only one mile from the Pacific Ocean, this city is a haven for California beach lovers.
The community is a commercial hub and relies heavily on the retail and services industries. Branded the “City of the Arts,” Costa Mesa is the destination in Orange County for Broadway shows, concerts, and other in-demand productions.
Costa Mesa is home to several points of interest related to arts and culture, including:
- The training center, training camp, and corporate headquarters for the NFL’s Los Angeles Chargers
- The Orange County Fair
- Pacific Amphitheatre
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- South Coast Repertory Theater
- The Costa Mesa Art Walk
Costa Mesa is also home to both award-winning, high-demand restaurants and hidden gems that are valued by locals. Both designer and boutique shopping experiences are readily available, and with many Southern California attractions just a short drive away, Costa Mesa is the perfect place to call home.
If you are considering a move to Costa Mesa, make the experience as easy as possible with the best Costa Mesa movers – Next Moving. Our dedicated professional team of movers has years of experience and will complete your move with efficiency and without worry.
To find out why our Costa Mesa moving company is locally preferred, call us for more information and a free quote on your upcoming move.
Our Costa Mesa Movers Have Been Serving the Community for Years
As Costa Mesa local movers, we are very familiar with the city. Because we have years of experience in the area, we are aware of the intricacies and unique moving challenges that different neighborhoods in the community may pose. Our vast knowledge of the city gives us the know-how to meet those challenges.
We serve all of Costa Mesa’s neighborhoods, including:
- South Coast Metro District: Home to the Segerstrom Center for the Arts and much of Costa Mesa’s shopping district, this neighborhood is a great choice for Costa Mesa residents. Many of the city’s larger office buildings, hotels, and retail chain stores reside in the south coast metro district.
- Eastside: Considered by many to be the best part of Costa Mesa to live in, Eastside Costa Mesa has a staggering average home price of $1.45M. The homes in this neighborhood are a broad mix of styles, both old and new. With easy access to the beach and many great restaurants, this area is highly sought after.
- Westside: This Costa Mesa neighborhood was once the industrial center of the city. Many former warehouses have undergone or are undergoing a transformation to restaurants and retail space. While the average home price is still quite high (around $850,000), Westside is one of the more affordable neighborhoods in Costa Mesa and is home to many hiking trails in Canyon Park.
- Central Costa Mesa: The residential areas of Central Costa Mesa are quite dense with a heavy mix of condos, apartments, and townhomes. This neighborhood is home to Orange Coast College and Vanguard University. You’ll also find the Pacific Amphitheatre and TeWinkle Park.
Whether You’re Looking for a Costa Mesa Moving Company to Relocate Near or Far, We Can Help
Our professional team of movers has the experience and know-how to complete your move efficiently and on a schedule – whether you’re moving into or out of the Costa Mesa area.
As one of the best teams of Costa Mesa movers, we think of everything – including the flow of traffic. We know that the last thing you want to do on the day of your move is sit in traffic. We have the technology to expertly choose the best time of day to schedule your move to keep everyone on time and free of stress.
We make it our mission to relocate your personal property with ease and frustration-free.
Costa Mesa Homes Come in Many Shapes and Sizes – And We’ve Seen it All
Having operated as a moving company in Costa Mesa for years, we are more than familiar with the various kinds of houses in the community.
Whether you’re planning a move into or out of Eastside, Westside, South Coast, or Central, we are intimately familiar with the moving challenges that may present themselves – like narrow streets, limited parking, and heavy traffic.
Because we aim to create a moving team that is the best of the best, we specially train our movers to handle:
- Pool tables
- Heavy furniture
- And more
Our record for accident-free moves in the Costa Mesa community is excellent. For this reason, we are a locally preferred moving company in the area. You can always count on our highly trained team to handle your personal belongings with care.
Make Your Apartment Move in Costa Mesa Stress-Free
Using a moving company with years of experience is essential when moving into or out of an apartment in Costa Mesa. Because we’ve served Costa Mesa for a long time, we are familiar with apartment communities all around the city.
Many local apartment complexes will require certain things on moving day:
- A certificate of insurance
- Secured elevator reservations and protection
- Reserved moving truck parking
- And more
Our experienced team can help you secure these requirements to avoid any hiccups on the day of your move.
Moving into or out of an apartment can present some unique challenges like:
- Narrow hallways
- Tight stairwells
- Small door frames
- And more
Because we handle challenges like these on a daily basis, we know how to navigate them safely and accident-free. Leave all the heavy lifting and hard work to us.
Make Your Commercial Move in Costa Mesa With Ease
There are many industrial and retail spaces in Costa Mesa. We are very familiar with commercial relocation and we complete these types of moves on a regular basis. Local Costa Mesa businesses know they can trust our experienced team at Next Moving to deliver a highly organized and prompt commercial move.
We specially train our team to lift and move heavy commercial equipment. Our goal is to relocate efficiently so you can get your business up and running again as quickly as possible.
Preparing for an upcoming commercial relocation? Call us today for a free moving quote.