Torrance is a premier coastal city located in Los Angeles County’s South Bay region. Located approximately 30 minutes from downtown Los Angeles and just north of the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Torrance is where suburban neighborhoods meet sandy, SoCal beaches.
With a population of approximately 150,000, Torrance is a popular city among families, young working professionals, and retirees alike. The city is well-known for its tight-knit community, laid-back beachy vibe, and centralized location. The city is conveniently located near I-405, making it easy to navigate through all of Southern California.
Aside from the pristine beaches, the city of Torrance offers an array of entertainment, like the Del Amo Fashion Center, one of the largest shopping malls in the country, and the Torrance Cultural Arts Center which is home to the James R Armstrong theatre. The city also features beautifully maintained parks like Wilson Park and Madrona Marsh.
If you are thinking of moving to or from Torrance, you need local movers that understand the intricacies of the area. With years of experience, our dedicated team of movers is highly trained in making your move to or from Torrance simple and stress-free.
Call us today for a free consultation on your upcoming move.
We’re Intimately Familiar With the City of Torrance
As movers in Torrance, we have executed dozens of moves all over the city. With years of experience, we have become familiar with each Torrance neighborhood and the unique moving challenges that each neighborhood has.
As trusted local movers, we are more than prepared to meet those challenges and make your move a breeze. When you hire Next Moving to complete your move, you can rest assured that you’ll receive excellent, personalized service regardless of where you are located in Torrance.
Some of the Torrance neighborhoods that we have serviced include:
- Walteria: A family-friendly neighborhood located south of the Pacific Coast Highway, Walteria has a high volume of public schools and school zones. You can rest assured that our movers will execute a safe move and can even advise you on the most optimal times for your moving appointment to avoid school traffic.
- Hollywood Riviera: A neighborhood with an ocean view, Hollywood Riviera features high-value French country-style homes. Our movers have executed dozens of moves in this neighborhood and know the area extremely well.
- Old Town Torrance: As the first neighborhood in Torrance, this neighborhood features historic homes and businesses. Our movers are experienced in executing moves in these old buildings. Additionally, we know that streets in this neighborhood are more narrow, so we deploy smaller moving trucks to avoid any complications.
- Southeast Torrance: A well-lit, family-friendly neighborhood, our movers regularly execute moves in and out of Southeast Torrance.
Experts in Local and Long Distance Torrance Moves
If you are moving to or from the Torrance area, we can help. Our dedicated team of movers have completed dozens of local and long-distance moves in the area. We have the experience and know-how to ensure that your move is not only safe, but efficient. You can always count on the Next Moving team to show up on time and handle your beloved household items with respect and care.
We’ve Moved Dozens of Torrance Homes
Whether you live in one of the historic homes in Old Town Torrance or an ocean-view property in Hollywood Riviera, our movers have years of experience moving any type of home in the Torrance area.
Prepared for any move, our dedicated team of movers specializes in moving:
- Uniquely shaped items
- Heavy furniture
- And more
Being familiar with the different types of homes in Torrance is one of the reasons why we have an excellent track record of accident-free moves. Locals can count on Next Moving to execute a safe and efficient move. In the rare off-chance that damage to your property occurs, we are fully insured and always make it right.
We Simplify Your Torrance Apartment Move With Our Expertise
As local movers in Torrance, CA, we know that apartment complexes in the city have specific requirements for moving day, like:
- Requiring a certificate of insurance
- Moving truck parking reservations
- Elevator reservations and protection
- And more
Our team has the know-how to walk you through securing each of these requirements. We are also prepared for apartment moving challenges like:
- Narrow door frames
- Tight stairwells
- Narrow hallways
- And more
Our movers are specially trained to handle all of these unique challenges, so you can leave the heavy lifting and strategic moving to us.
We’re Torrance Commercial Move Experts
Are you looking to move your business to or from Torrance? We know that many commercialized areas in Torrance are designed for heavy pedestrian foot traffic and may have narrow streets and limited parking.
Having completed dozens of commercial moves in Torrance, our team is prepared to meet these challenges head-on and has the ability to deploy smaller moving trucks if needed to navigate tight roads.
You can count on our team to execute and safe and efficient commercial move for your business. Call us today for a free quote on your upcoming commercial move.