Located in Ventura County about 40 miles west of Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks is a coastal city named after the beautiful oak trees throughout the area.
With a population of approximately 129,000, Thousand Oaks is the second-most populous city in Ventura County. The city is popular among residents for its seamless blend of coastal suburban living and numerous commercial opportunities. It is one of the wealthiest and safest cities in California.
Nestled in the Conejo Valley, Thousand Oaks offers plenty of natural landscapes with an abundance of parks like the Santa Monica National Recreational Area and Point Mugu State Park. The Gardens of the World is another famous outdoor attraction with 4.5 acres of botanical gardens.
Aside from natural wonders, Thousand Oaks also offers a bustling commercial scene, with an indoor/outdoor shopping center called The Oaks and countless restaurants and shops. Thousand Oaks is also home to the Civic Arts Plaza, the largest performing arts center between San Fransisco and Los Angeles.
If you plan to move to or from Thousand Oaks, you can count on Next Moving to simplify your move. With years of experience serving the community, our team of movers is prepared to handle every unique challenge that a Thousand Oaks move can pose.
Call us today for a free quote and find out why locals refer to us as the best movers in Thousand Oaks.
As Thousand Oaks Movers, We Have Years of Experience Serving the Community
As local Thousand Oaks movers, we are intimately familiar with the city. After dozens of moves in the area, we have become familiar with the intricacies and moving challenges of each Thousand Oaks neighborhood. Our experience shines through in our stress-free moves.
Some of the popular Thousand Oaks neighborhoods that we have executed moves in include:
- Conejo Oaks: Located approximately four miles from downtown and bordered by the Moorpark Fwy, Conejo Oaks is a well-established neighborhood featuring expansive homes with ½ acre lots. Being familiar with Moorpark Fwy’s traffic, our movers can help you choose the best time for your moving appointment to avoid any long traffic delays on your moving day.
- Kevington: This family-friendly neighborhood is nestled into the hills of the city, offering plenty of natural and commercial landscape alike. Having completed dozens of moves in this neighborhood, our movers know this area well.
- Lang Ranch: As the city’s most exclusive neighborhood, Lang Ranch features luxury-style homes and a family-friendly environment. Approximately six miles north of downtown and bordered by the Moorpark Fwy, our movers can help you choose the most optimal time for your moving appointment based on our experience executing moves in this neighborhood.
- Lynn Ranch: A popular neighborhood among horse lovers, Lynn Ranch features expansive ranch-style homes with large lots. Having completed dozens of moves in this neighborhood, we are no stranger to Lynn Ranch moves.
Long Distance or Local, We’ve Got Your Move Covered
We understand that no one wants to sit in traffic on their moving day. After years of executing moves in this area, our team can help you choose the best optimal moving appointment time to ensure your move is completed as quickly as possible.
As Movers in Thousand Oaks, CA, We Know Thousand Oaks Homes
Whether you’re moving to or from one of the homes in Kevington or Lynn Ranch, our team has the local experience to make your move a breeze.
Our dedicated team of movers specializes in moving:
- Oddly-shaped items
- Heavy furniture
- Pool tables
- And more
With years of experience, we are experts in Thousand Oaks house moves and have an excellent track record of accident-free moves. You can rely on our professional team to handle your household items and property with nothing but the utmost care and respect.
We Have the Know-How to Make Your Thousand Oaks Apartment Move Stress-Free
Are you moving to or from an apartment in Thousand Oaks? Chances are, we have already completed moves at your apartment complex. As local Thousand Oaks movers, we take pride in knowing all of the moving requirements that Thousand Oaks apartment complexes pose, like:
- Showing a certificate of insurance on moving day for movers to enter the building
- Procuring elevator reservations and protection
- Reserving parking for moving trucks
- And more
Our helpful team can walk you through securing these requirements, so your moving day goes as smoothly as possible.
Facing apartment moving challenges like small doorways, tight stairwells, and narrow hallways daily, our movers are more than prepared to handle your apartment move. Leave all the heavy lifting and strategic moving to us for a stress-free move.
You Can Count on Us For Your Thousand Oaks Commercial Move
With the numerous commercial opportunities available in Thousand Oaks, our team is constantly executing commercial moves. Our experience speaks for itself and is one of the reasons we are local-preferred movers in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Our movers are specially trained to lift heavy commercial equipment and execute your move in an organized and efficient manner. Call us today for a free moving quote on your upcoming commercial move.